Assure Magnolia Overview
Assure Magnolia is a residential complex with all the contemporary amenities and features you would expect from a house appropriate for your contemporary lifestyle.
Our attention to detail is evident in the architecture, which has a contemporary design flair. This, combined with the incorporation of every surrounding area's functionality and the close proximity to the civic center, results in a site that is unique for its kind and that anyone would want to call home.
Brief Outline of This Project
Assure has been a leading developer company in Uttara, Dhaka with many housing projects completed on different streets. Here is our “Assure Magnolia” project overview in brief:
House # 30/A, Road # 03, Sector # 04, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
7.5 Katha (Approx)
√ Single Unit
√ Basement + Ground +14 Living Floor
Type A-2785 sft.
- 04 Beds
- 04 Baths (03 Attached)
- 04 Veranda (3 Attached)
- Family Living
- Kitchen with Ver
- Maid’s Bed & Toilet.
- Guard Post
- Generator Room
- Guard Accommodation at Ground Floor
- Machine Room
- Cloth Drying Area at Roof-top
Fill The Form to Contact Us
Easy Installments Facilities
Assure Group always ensures that customers have the most excellent possible experience owning a home in Dhaka. They provide a number of fantastic amenities.
- Quick handover time.
- Reasonable terms and pricing.
- Quick handover and registration with payment at once.
- Easy installment opportunities.
Surroundings of Our Property
- Sector 4 Jame Mosque
- Rajuk Uttara Model College
- Kuwait Bangladesh Friendship Govt. Hospital
- Life Preparatory School
- Pharmacies and Diagnostic Centers
- Uttara Lake and Park
- Popular Super Shops- Aarong, and Markets
Talk to Our Sales Team
Why Living in Uttara is Your Best Choice?
One of Dhaka's best-kept residential neighborhoods, Uttara, Dhaka, is well-known for its high level of living and housing amenities. Destinations, functional features, and aesthetics of residential areas are all in this apartment project. Some highlighted reasons are-
- A social network and group that is close-knit.
- Excellent neighborhood.
- Commercial activity and job opportunities.
- Good infrastructure
- Low crime rates, safety precautions, transportation, parks, medical facilities, schools and colleges, shopping, etc.