ASSURE GROUP is opening a new sector of service in the field of Tourism. To make the service all inclusive and premium, the group is looking for an Operation Manager for its Hotel/Resorts at Cox’s bazar and Manikgonj.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Cox's Bazar/ Manikgonj.
Vacancy: Not specific
- Position Title: Manager
- Reports To: Top management
- The Manger is responsible for all aspects of operations at hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guest.
- He/She should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel& resorts. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our corporate service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel & resorts as per the organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel Operating Controls, SOPs, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's Annual Operation Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on going profitability of the hotel & resorts, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Developing improvement actions carry out casts savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Closely monitor the Hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Foods & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotel revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners / stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Manage and develop the hotel Executive team to ensure career progression of all guest complaints.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvements are achieved.
- Corporate Client Handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- Comply as per management decision.
- Work at office
- A University Degree in Hotel Management or a related field with experience in Hotel set-up, opening, managing or re-positioning a Hotel with clear track record. Excellent Computer system skills.
- Skills Required: Hotel Management
- Minimum 10 year(s)
- Age 33 to 55 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Hotel Management, Hotel Sales
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Hotel