Manager – Estimation (Engineer & Constructions Department)
ASSURE Engineering & Construction Ltd. is a new sister concern of ASSURE GROUP which is already operational. ASSURE GROUP seeks talented professionals, guided by passion, commitment, motivation, drive, and attention to detail for the following position.
Job Type: Full-time
Vacancy: Not specific
Job Responsibilities includes:
- Applicants must have experience in the BOQ, Estimation, Tendering, Cost control, understanding of construction drawing etc.
- Should have the experience in tender process also E-GP, PWD & government tender.
- Analysis the tender documents and BOQ papers for submission.
- Knowledge on PWD update date schedule.
- Prepare Profit calculation sheet for the management query.
- Good knowledge update about current materials & work rate.
- Ensure timely submission of tender papers to management.
- Prepare the measurement book and tracking the bill.
- Good knowledge on the MS Excel, AutoCAD & other related software.
- B.Sc/Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed university in country/abroad.
- At least 7 to 10 year(s)
- Age 33 above years
- At least 6 years' experience as Estimator for B.Sc. Engineer/at least 10 years' experience as estimator for Diploma Engineer.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area- Real Estate, Developer & Group of companies, Government Organization.
- Must Know- AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, ERP Software, MSP and other Civil Engineering Software.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skill.
- Able to work independently under pressure.
- Energetic, Creative, Sincere and Honest.